U Type Syphon, 90 Degree – suitable for Vertical pipe mounting application
We are India’s top notch manufacturer, supplier and exporter of the different types of syphons, among U type syphon, 90 degree is one that has an edge over competitors for bagging excellent withstand capability under extreme temperature and pressure conditions as well as considerable corrosion resistance. The use of quality tested casting material in conjunction with the strict watch across manufacturing process is what has aided us in procuring best in class quality range of the U type syphon, 90 degree, thanks to the state of the art facilities available to enable us to bring out such commendable syphons.
Our every single piece of U type Syphon, 90 degree strongly conforms to BIS 16282 standard of quality is a needless evidence of the quality we provide at the user end. This syphon are applauded for excelling performance for all types of instruments covering pressure instruments, gauges, switches and transmitters from a damage.
How does a U Type Syphon, 90 Degree work?
The U type Syphon installed between instrument and process filled with a liquid. The pressure medium forms a condensate and is gathered in the U shape of the syphon that prevents the high temperature process fluid or vapours from coming in direct contact with the instruments.
Note: it is recommended to fill pigtail syphon with water or any suitable separating liquid before installation.
Alternatives in U type Syphon, 90 Degree:
We as a manufacturer of the U type syphon, 90 degree are delighted to design and manufacture the widest range of syphons suitable for NPT, BSP, Butt Weld, flanges, Socket Weld or Compression outlets.
The provided U type syphon can be selected in terms of pipe schedule or pressure rating
- Based on the pipe schedule available options are: SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 160, SCH XXS
- Based on the pipe pressure rating available options are: 3000 psi, 6000 psi and 10000 psi
- Common sizes are 3/8″ , 1/2″ ,3/4″ and 1″
- Different Diameter of Coil
- Different Length of Coil
- Different End Connections
- Option of Multiple Coils in same Syphon
- Stainless Steel
- Brass, Steel
- Monel, Hastelloy C
- Incoloy, Inconel 600.
U type Syphon, 90 Degree Applications
- To protect pressure measuring instruments from excessive heating
- To protect pressure measuring instruments from vibration
- As a cooling element for gases, fluids and vapours in pressure instrument
- For direct mounting to the pressure connection of the pressure measuring instrument
- The steam syphon tube is used for steam boiler Applications
The comprehensive syphon range offered by us is 100% pressure hydrostactically tested and conforms to DIN 16282 industrial standards
Customized range of the pressure gauge syphon is available on request
* Contact Sales for pricing and availability.