Q Type Syphon, 90 Degree – suitable for horizontal pipe mounting application
We are India’s one of the acknowledged manufacturers, suppliers and exporters, instrumental in developing a revolutionary range of the Q type Syphon, 90 degree to fulfill the miscellaneous requirements of respective applications. This Q type Syphon, 90 degree is manufactured adopting top of the line technology in line with the DIN 16282 standards and hence is guaranteed for the impeccable performance spanning the life. The Q type syphon provided by us is flourishing in the industries to prevent the direct contact of coming high temperature fluid or vapour with different instruments, incorporating pressure instruments, gauges, switches and transmitters from damage, used in the high temperature and pressure surroundings and thus secure from damage.
The provided Q type Syphon, 90 degree is tested against various quality parameters prior to pack for shipping and hence our syphon is assured of the highest quality that delivers you the satisfactory output in the horizontal pipe mounting applications.
How does a Q Type Syphon, 90 Degree work?
The Q type pigtail Syphon installed between instrument and process filled with a liquid. The pressure medium forms a condensate and is gathered in the pigtail portion of the syphon that prevents the high temperature process fluid or vapours from coming in direct contact with the instruments.
Note: it is recommended to fill pigtail syphon with water or any suitable separating liquid before installation.
Alternatives in Q type Syphon, 90 Degree:
We as a manufacturer of Q type Syphon, 90 degree are well liked in the industries for providing customized solution for NPT, BSP, Butt Weld, flanges, Socket Weld or Compression outlets laden with fineness.
The provided Q type syphon can be selected in terms of pipe schedule or pressure rating
- Based on the pipe schedule available options are: SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 160, SCH XXS
- Based on the pipe pressure rating available options are: 3000 psi, 6000 psi and 10000 psi
- Common sizes are 3/8″ , 1/2″ ,3/4″ and 1″
- Different Diameter of Coil
- Different Length of Coil
- Different End Connections
- Option of Multiple Coils in same Syphon
- Stainless Steel
- Brass, Steel
- Monel, Hastelloy C
- Incoloy, Inconel 600.
Q type Syphon, 90 Degree Applications
- To protect pressure measuring instruments from excessive heating
- To protect pressure measuring instruments from vibration
- As a cooling element for gases, fluids and vapours in pressure instrument
- For direct mounting to the pressure connection of the pressure measuring instrument
- The steam syphon tube is used for steam boiler Applications
The comprehensive syphon range offered by us is 100% pressure hydrostactically tested and conforms to DIN 16282 industrial standards
Customized range of the pressure gauge syphon is available on request
* Contact Sales for pricing and availability.