Q Type Pigtail Syphon, 180 Degree – suitable for horizontal pipe mounting application
We are India’s topmost manufacturer, supplier and exporter of syphon, come up with the exclusive range of the q type pigtail syphon, 180 degree, and designed exclusively for the horizontal pipe mounting applications. The ingenious design of the provided Q type pigtail syphon is carried out considering variety of applications and that makes it versatile product, which is suitable to prevent direct contact of pressure instruments, gauges, switches and transmitters by preventing ingress of the high temperature fluids or vapors.
This Q type pigtail syphon is manufactured with the highest attention towards DIN 16282 and material inputted in the manufacturing to obtain an absolutely sterling range of the same that can confront the harshest conditions and protect the instruments.
How does a Q type Pigtail Syphon 180 work?
The Q type pigtail Syphon installed between instrument and process filled with a liquid. The pressure medium forms a condensate and is gathered inside the pigtail portion of the syphon that prevents the high temperature process fluid or vapours from coming in direct contact with the instruments.
Note: it is recommended to fill pigtail syphon with water or any suitable separating liquid before installation.
Alternatives in Q type Pigtail Syphon, 180 Degree
We as a manufacturer of the Q type pigtail syphon have made available in the wide array of design as per the application requirements, including NPT, BSP, Butt Weld, flanges, Socket Weld or Compression outlets.
The provided pigtail syphon can be selected in terms of pipe schedule or pressure rating
- Based on the pipe schedule available options are: SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 160, SCH XXS
- Based on the pipe pressure rating available options are: 3000 psi, 6000 psi and 10000 psi
- Common sizes are 3/8″ , 1/2″ ,3/4″ and 1″
- Different Diameter of Coil
- Different Length of Coil
- Different End Connections
- Option of Multiple Coils in same Syphon
- Stainless Steel
- Brass, Steel
- Monel, Hastelloy C
- Incoloy, Inconel 600.
Q type Pigtail Syphon, 180 Degree Applications
- To protect pressure measuring instruments from excessive heating
- To protect pressure measuring instruments from vibration
- As a cooling element for gases, fluids and vapours in pressure instrument
- For direct mounting to the pressure connection of the pressure measuring instrument
- The steam syphon tube is used for steam boiler Applications
The comprehensive syphon range offered by us is 100% pressure hydrostactically tested and conforms to DIN 16282 industrial standards
Customized range of the pressure gauge syphon is available on request
* Contact Sales for pricing and availability.